Covenant Healthcare Institute, Inc. aims to:
- Have an administrative infrastructure that complies with the federal, state and local regulations.
- To recruit and retain employees with the right academic and work backgrounds to provide instructions and facilitation of students’ teaching and learning time with us.
- Promote and support professional growth and development activities for our faculty and staff.
- Have a curriculum content that covers the theoretical and technical academic needs of the students.
- Have graduates who are able to demonstrate knowledge, skills and competence to work in any given healthcare setting.
- Strive to provide a classroom environment conducive to teaching and learning.
- Create partnerships with other educational institutions and businesses to promote the economic growth opportunities and social advancement needs of our students.