Complaints and Grievances
Covenant Healthcare Institute has an open door policy for student interactions and aims to resolve student complaints promptly and fairly and does not subject a student to punitive action because written grievances have been filed with the Center or the Program Administrator.
Any student of Covenant Healthcare Institute who believes he/she has been aggrieved by a violation shall have the right to file a written complaint within thirty days (10) of the alleged violation.
- Submit the written grievance to the School Administrator or Assistant Director of Nursing
- The School Administrator shall provide written acknowledge to the grievant within 10 working days’ receipt of such complaint.
- The School Administrator or Assistant Director of Nursing shall notify and submit in writing a copy of the grievance to the School Administrator and/or any significant administrative personnel.
- The School Administrator shall issue a written finding as to whether there is a need to proceed to the grievance process or resolution of the concern has occurred.
- A meeting will be scheduled with the grievant and the School Administrator.
- The outcome of the meeting/hearing will be forwarded in writing to the grievant within 10 working days.
- The action of resolve will be implemented.
- Covenant Healthcare Institute maintains a written record of all student complaints as well as the resolution to the issues.
Any student who has been notified of their separation from the Center has the right to appeal their separation. To appeal, the student must follow the proper lines of communication beginning with the Instructor and the Program Administrator.